Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
The owners manual for the Pioneer VSX-D603S was exactly what I needed. I received it in a timely manor and it was priced fairly. I definately will use your servise again. Thank You
Text excerpt from page 12 (click to view)
You can preset up to 30 FM stations and up to 15 AM stations. Note: Preset numbers may have been set to factory test frequencies prior to shipment. This is not a malfunction. You can preset the stations you want into memory by following one of the presetting methods below:
1. Select a band (either AM or FM/FM-MONO) by pressing the TUNER BAND button.
BAND FM MODE
2. Press the 4 or Â¢ button to tune in a station.
REW MULTI CONTROL FF
3. Press the number key for more than 3 seconds to store in memory for the desired preset number. The preset number blinks for four seconds and then the preset station for the preset number appears. Example: To preset the tuned station to the preset number 15, press +10 then 5 for more than 3 seconds. The display changes as follows.
(Tuned station) (For 3 seconds)
4. Repeat above steps 1 to 3 for each station you want to store in memory with a preset number. To change the preset stations, repeat the same steps as above to overwrite a new station.
Auto Presetting âââââââââ
In each band, you can automatically preset FM-30, AM-15 stations. Preset numbers will be allocated as stations are found, starting from the lowest station and moving up the frequency. 1. Select a band (either AM or FM/FM-MONO) by pressing the TUNER BAND button.
BAND FM MODE
2. Press the AUTO PRESET button on the Remote Control for more than 2 seconds.
(For 2 seconds)
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the other band.
I If you want to change the preset stations, carry out the Manual
Presetting for the desired preset numbers. CAUTION: If no battery is loaded in the unit and it left with the AC adaptor unplugged (or when there is a power failure) for more than 24 hours, preset stations will be eliminated. Store all stations again after connecting the AC adaptor cord (or after electric power failure restores).