- General Exploded View and Parts List
- Electrical Parts List
- (ENH - 304)
- (ENB - 250)
- (ENA - 167)
- Accessories List
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Safety Precautions
- Instruction Book
- Description of Major ICs
- Internal Connection of FL Display
- Main Layout
- Disassembly Procedures
- Adjustment Procedures
- Block Diagrams
- Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Parts List
- Warnings, Cautions and Others
- About this Manual
- Switches and Controls
- Checking the Supplied Accessories
- Connecting the Stereo Equipment
- Connecting Speakers
- Connecting the AM (MW/LW) Antenna
- Connecting the FM Antenna
- Connecting the Power Cord
- Operation Outline
- Basic Operation Reference
- Selecting the Audio Source
- Adjusting the Volume and Tone
- Adjusting the Volume
- Adjusting the Tone
- Listening at Low Volume (Loudness)
- Using the Sleep Timer
- Receiving an AM (MW/LW)/FM Broadcast
- Selecting an FM Reception Mode
- Presetting Tuned Frequencies
- Tuning in a Preset Station
- Using the RDS (Radio Data System) to Receive FM Stations
- What Information Can RDS Signals Provide?
- To Search for a Program by PTY Codes
- To Switch to a Broadcast Program of Your Choice Temporarily
- Operating Audio Components
- COMPU LINK Remote Control System
- Using the Remote Control
There are currently no product reviews.
It took about 24-hours after my payment before I was able to get to the download. Apparently, payment processing is not 100% automated. That is no big deal, just be aware of that going in.
After I got to it, it was in good shape, easy to read, etc. Not some cheap FAX copy looking thing.
Also, this site was the cheapest I found. Another Plus!
Good price, very legible manual, exactly what I needed -- but had to wait a day to actually get the download of the manual. Would have preferred to download it immediately after payment rather than waiting for someone to "process" my order. I was surprised that I had to wait that long.
As the only source for this manual it rather rank quite high since it is well scanned and perfectly readable.
the manual is in good quality and it's in pdf. manual was send in less then 24h.
I would not plug this machine in without finding a manual like this. In addition to setup and normal operating instructions, it has troubleshooting flowcharts, diagrammed mechanical adjustments, and schematics to beat the band. The tech I hand it to would be thrilled to find solder side PCB diagrams with component outlines superimposed, pinouts for every IC chip, and line drawings of transistors, with labeled legs.
As for printing quality, this may be a copy of a copy, but even the finest print when enlarged is very legible. There is a bit of grayed print over a few pages, as if a wet page were placed over it, but the print is still very legible. If you could borrow an original manual and get it printed and bound for 4 to 6 times the cost, you could get better quality. In that case you wouldn't be here. For price, utility, and availability I am rating this manual highly.