- Names of Parts and Their Functions
- Main Parts Locations
- Top View
- Front View
- Rear View
- Removal Procedures
- Removal Procedures of Power Transistors
- Connection Diagram
- Adjustment Procedures
- FM/AM Tuner
- Power Amplifier Idling Current
- Block Diagram
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TFC - 38X Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 402X Power Amp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TDC - 62X Display P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAC - 532A SEA Control P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 403X Pre Amp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 333X Fuse, Power Supply & AC Outlet P.C. Board Ass'y
- R - X80 Schematic Diagram
- Tuner & Pre Amp Section
- Power Amp & Power Supply Section
- Logic Control Section
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
- Channel Spacing
There are currently no product reviews.
It's a grate service manuals.Have many details and the writing it's so clear.You have all you want in manual,nothing missing,belive me.I'm verry satisfied of this manual.
Great scanned service manual
I will buy again!
The manual describes this product very good. It has the basic things to know and also a more detailed look. Very well made!
An excellent document to assist in the repair of my old personal tape player. It includes full circuit diagrams and physical layout drawings and full instructions on disassembly and fault finding.
Well worth the meagre price.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,