There are currently no product reviews.
Thanks for offering this item at such a good price. Proved handy in identifying the part I was looking for my set.
Thr Video Recorder i have is quiet Old and the Producer could Not help me. So i w as very glad to find an offer for the owners Manual for a very fair Price.a I obtained the original Manual very quick and I am happy to have it now.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
13.Press LIVENESS to adjust the liveness.
â¢ Each time you press the button, the display changes to show the following:
5. Adjust the center tone.
1) Press EFFECT repeatedly until âCTR TONEâ appears on the display. The display changes to show the current setting. 2) Press CONTROL UP 5/DOWN â to select the center tone level you want. â¢ Each time you press the button, the display changes to show the following:
CONTROL DOWN UP
As the number increases, the attenuation level of reflections over time decreases so that acoustics change from âDeadâ to âLive.â (Normally set it to âLIVENESS 3.â)
CTR TONE 1
On the front panel:
You can also use the buttons on the front panel to adjust the sound with a Surround mode and a DAP mode. However, no test tone is available when using the buttons on the front panel. So, make adjustments while listening to the sound of the source played back.
CTR TONE 2
CTR TONE 3
CTR TONE 5 (Sharper)
CTR TONE 4
1. Select and play a sound source.
â¢ To enjoy Dolby Pro Logic, play back a software encoded with Dolby Surround and labeled with DOLBY SURROUND mark. â¢ To enjoy Dolby Digital, play back a software encoded with Dolby Digital and labeled with mark. â¢ To enjoy DTS Digital Surround, play back a software encoded with DTS Digital Surround and labeled with mark.
To make the dialogue softer, select âCTR TONE 1â or âCTR TONE 2.â To make the dialogue clearer, select âCTR TONE 4â or âCTR TONE 5.â When âCTR TONE 3â is selected, no adjustment is applied.
6. Adjust the overall levels of the effect.
1) Press EFFECT repeatedly until âEFFECTâ appears on the display. The display changes to show the current setting. 2) Press CONTROL UP 5/DOWN â to select the effect level you want. â¢ Each time you press the button, the display changes to show the following:
2. Press SURROUND ON/OFF to activate an appropriate Surround mode â PRO LOGIC, DOLBY DIGITAL or DTS SURROUND.
CONTROL DOWN UP
The SURROUND ON/OFF lamp on the front panel button lights up. â¢ Each time you press the button, the Surround mode turns on and off alternately. â¢ When âPRO LOGICâ is selected, the PRO LOGIC indicator lights up on the display.
As the number increases, DAP effect becomes stronger. (Normally set it to âEFFECT 3.â)
3. Press DSP MODE repeatedly until the DAP mode you want to adjust â THEATER 1, THEATER 2, HALL 1, HALL 2, LIVE CLUB, DANCE CLUB, or PAVILION â appears on the display.
7. Adjust the room size (sense of spaciousness).
1) Press EFFECT repeatedly until âROOMSIZEâ appears on the display. The display changes to show the current setting. 2) Press CONTROL UP 5/DOWN â to select the room size you want. â¢ Each time you press the button, the display changes to show the following:
CONTROL DOWN UP
The DSP MODE lamp on the front panel button lights up, and the DSP indicator also lights up on the display.
4. Adjust the speaker output levels.
1) Press LEVEL ADJUST repeatedly until one of the following indications appears on the display. âCENTERâ: To adjust the center speaker level. âREAR Lâ: To adjust the left rear speaker level. âREAR Râ: To adjust the right rear speaker level. 2) Press CONTROL UP 5/DOWN â to adjust the selected speaker output level (from â10 dB to +10 dB). 3) Repeat 1) and 2) to adjust the other speaker output levels.
As the number increases, the interval between reflections increases so that you will feel as if you were in a larger room. (Normally set it to âROOMSIZE 3.â)
CONTROL DOWN UP