There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
10. â¢The Squeeze mode is selected. â¢High Speed Recording is being attempted. 11. â¢The light source or the subject does not include white. Or there are various different light sources behind the subject. 12. â¢The subject is too bright with the flash set to âAUTOâ or âAUTO â. â¢If blinks, the flash is being charged. â¢Multi-Analyser 4 or MultiAnalyser 9 is selected. â¢The camcorder is in the Record mode. â¢In the Menu Screen, âGAIN UPâ is set to âOFFâ or âP.AE/ EFFECTâ is set to âTWILIGHTâ. â¢The flash is pushed down.
10. Snapshot mode cannot be used.
10. â¢Disengage the Squeeze mode ( pg. 32). â¢Do not use High Speed Recording ( pg. 28). 11. â¢Set âFLASHâ to âONâ in the Menu Screen. Or find a white subject and compose your shot so that it also appears in the frame ( pg. 18, 20, 34). 12. â¢Set âFLASHâ to âONâ in the Menu Screen ( pg. 34). â¢It can take up to 10 seconds to charge the flash. â¢Disengage Multi-Analyser 4 or Multi-Analyser 9 ( pg. 19). â¢Set the camcorder in the Record-Standby mode ( pg. 34). â¢Set âGAIN UPâ to âAUTO â or âAGCâ ( pg. 31) or disengage the âTWILIGHTâ mode ( pg. 41). â¢Raise the flash using the FLASH OPEN Switch ( pg. 34). 13. â¢The subject should look straight toward the flash, especially the first flash. If the subject does not see the first flash, it will be difficult for Red-Eye Reduction to take place ( pg. 34). â¢The flash is effective for subjects at a distance of approx. 0.7 m to 2 m from the camcorder ( pg. 34). â¢Set âFLASHâ to âAUTO â in the Menu Screen to display the Red-Eye Reduction indicator ( pg. 34). 14. â¢Raise the flash using the FLASH OPEN Switch ( pg. 34). â¢Do not cover the flash emission window. â¢Adjust the flash brightness to a larger value ( pg. 35). â¢The flash is effective for subjects at a distance of approx. 0.7 m to 2 m ( pg. 34). â¢Press the BACKLIGHT Button ( pg. 42).
11. The colour of Snapshot looks strange.
12. Although Snapshot is attempted, flash does not take place.
13. Although a Snapshot is taken with the flash, RedEye Reduction does not take place.
13. â¢The subject does not look straight toward the flash. â¢The subject does not look at the first flash, which is an important part of Red-Eye Reduction. â¢The camcorder is too far from the subject. â¢âFLASHâ is not set to âAUTO â in the Menu Screen.
14. The image taken using Snapshot is too dark.
14. â¢The flash is pushed down. â¢The flash emission window is covered by fingers, etc.. â¢The flash brightness is set to produce a darker image (adjustment value: â3). â¢The camcorder is too far from the subject. â¢Shooting was performed under backlit conditions.