- Safety Precautions
- 1.Location of Main Parts
- 2.Removal of Main Parts
- 3.Main Adjustment
- 4.Wiring Connections
- 5.Block Diagram
- 6.Standard Schematic Diagrams
- 7.Location of P.C. Board Parts and Parts List
- 8.Exploded View of Enclosure Component Parts and Parts List
- 9.Exploded View of Mechanism Component Parts and Parts List
- 10.Packing Illustration and Parts List
- Auto Reverse Operation
- Cassette Loading
- Names of Parts and their Function
- Compu Link Control System
There are currently no product reviews.
as always, rapid and efficient, very good and clear prints
details clearly visible keep going this way!!!!!!
I expect a wonderful result as alaways!!!!!!
Usually is much faster....
Wow very wonderful and clear!!!! I will always trust them
Providing the manual works fine, quickly and without any problems for an acceptable price. After printing the service manual it took me only a short time to repair my carradio from Clarion. Thank You! Greetings from Heiko
I was searching a way to modify the original phono-in entry (for connection of vynil disc player, with RIAA equalization) to a line-in entry (for connection of modern analog entries, eg. ipod, mp3player).
This service manual gave me the correct hints.
It contains very useful infos for repairing and modifing the hi-fi, such as disassembling instructions, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, PCB prints, replacement parts list.