- Names of Parts and Their Functions
- New Technology
- PLL Synthesizer
- Prescaler (µPB551C, IC 803)
- PLL Synthesizer (µPD2819C, IC 801)
- Controller (µPD1530C, IC 802)
- Segment Driver (X805 through X813)
- Digit Driver (IC 804 and 805)
- Mode Select Circuits
- Preset Circuit
- FM Alignment Procedures
- Front End
- FM Section
- Reference Signal Frequency
- Channel Separation
- Removal Procedures
- Metal Cover
- Front Panel
- Tuner Board (TXX - 158B)
- Synthesizer Board (TDC - 35A)
- Power Supply Board (TXX - 160)
- Tuner Switch Board (TXX - 160 - 2), Mode Select Board (TXX - 202 - 2), Control Board (TXX - 202A)
- Digital Display Board (TDC - 30)
- Station Indicator Board (TXX - 202 - 3)
- Main Parts Locations
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Metal Cover
- Front Panel & Chassis Base
- Rear Panel & Chassis Base
- Printed Circuit Boards and Part Numbers
- TXX - 158 FM Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y & TDC - 30 Digital Display P.C. Board Ass'y
- TDC - 35 Synthesizer P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 160 Power Supply P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 202 Mode Select and Control P.C. Board Ass'y
- T - M1 Schematic Diagram
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent quality on these manuals. Same as having the original printed manual and incredibly useful when doing a custom install like me. Keep it up on the good work.
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
5 stars on this manual since it is the complete version, not the half manual you find free for download all over the web. Good job.
Thank you very much you are helping me a lot with my preferred hobby!!! this manual of an old TV is going to be very helpful!!!!
You are very honest competent great job very clear and well done!!!!
An excellent service manual contains dismantling locations of components, electronic adjustments,worth the money.