- Removal of Top Cover and Bottom Cover
- Main Parts Location
- Dial Stringing Procedure
- Exploded View and Part Numbers
- Front Panel and Chassis Base
- Rear Panel
- Tuner Alignment Procedures
- FM Section
- MW & LW Section
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TXX - 212A Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 235B Power Supply P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 247BBS AC Fuse P.C. Board Ass'y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- T - V3L Schematic Diagram
- Accessories List
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
There are currently no product reviews.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
let's say first that i do not need to have a credit for my opinion, i am a retired sparkie and i voluteerd to fix an electronic device for a local "Youthgroup",as no diagram was present i checked the "net" and gambled on this site and paying some fee via PayPall, i was gladly surprised that the manual arrived as was stated, GOOD SHOW, and best wishes, John