- Service Precautions
- Names of Controls and their Functions
- Explanation of New Technology
- Introduction to T - X55
- Operation Principle of Dual - Slope A/D Converter
- Operation Principle of A/D Converter
- Functions of Microcomputer (μPD1404C - 527)
- Block Diagram
- Main Parts Locations
- Top View
- Front View
- Rear View
- Exploded View and Part Numbers
- Tuner Alignment Procedures
- Frontend Section
- IF Detection Section
- Alignment of FM dB Indicator
- MPX Section
- AM Section
- Alignment of AM dB Indicator
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TXX - 384 Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 385 Logic & Display P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 266C Voltage Selector P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 320B/C Fuse P.C. Board Ass'y
- T - X55 Schematic Diagrams
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
- Power Specifications and Tuning Range
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much