There are currently no product reviews.
Perfect for my use.Could have better pictures,but otherwise perfect ;)
This is one of four manuals I have downloaded recently.
Purchase was very straight forward and the authorising email arrived in about 4 hours.
The quality of the scan is good. Print is clear and square to the page edges.
Exactly as advertized. High quality digital copy of the Nak 610 user manual. Easy download and access. Highly recommended.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
Using the Timers
Setting the Daily Timer
(Using the Remote Control) Once you have set the Daily Timer, the timer will be activated at the same time every day. The Timer indicator ( ) on the display shows that the Daily Timer you have set is in effect. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is displayed, the timer is activated. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is not displayed, the timer is deactivated.
Setting the OFF time (Example: 13:30).
1. Press the SET button. The hour digit of the OFF time blinks on the display. (The same time as the ON time will be automatically set.)
Set the hour you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Setting the ON time (Example: 10:15).
1. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button. âTIMERâ appears on the display. 2. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the OFF time blink on the display.
â¢ When the clock is not set, â0:00â appears on the display. Set the clock first. 2. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button again. The hour digit of the âONâ time blinks on the display.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ buttons.
Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to set the hour you want the Unit to be turned on. Pressing the NEXT Â¢ button moves the time forwards and pressing the 4 PREV. button moves it backwards. Press and hold the button to move the time rapidly.
Selecting the music source.
1. Press the SET button. The âTUNERâ or âCDâ blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the music source you want to listen to. The display changes as shown below: TUNERÃCDÃ(back to the beginning)
3. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the ON time blink on the display.
Setting the volume level.
1. Press the SET button. The current volume setting blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the volume level. -: The current volume level will be used. 0 to 50 : When the timer is turned on, the Volume will be automatically set to the selected level.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned on, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Press the SET button.
The timer setting is completed and the Timer indicator ( ) appears on the display. The display shows the each setting of the Timer and returns to the display before you set the Timer. (To be continued on the next page)
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…