There are currently no product reviews.
This manual covers the main equipment features only. While it also includes the procedure for saving and loading from the now long obsolete memory cards it does not mention the how to operate with the optional floppy drive interface so I am still at a loss about how to use this! Note that there is a separate manual covering the MIDI interface and programming via the keyboard, not included in this download. You will also need to get hold of this if you want to use the MIDI interface properly. Basically there is little difference between this manual and the free to download manual for the similar PR60 model.
Good list of manuals. I found a very rare one and easily get. Should be promptly to download, as we must to wait hours even after confirmed payment.
The manual was properly scanned and perfectly readable. The only small problem is that I couldn't use my dear Ctrl + F to find a word I needed.
Nothing wrong with the manual or the delivery - came to me the same day I ordered it. But afterwards I realized that I ordered the wrong manual. Probably better with the Quick start - version. So maybe it would be better if we could see a list with inhold for each manual before ordering?
Bought T4850 High End Tuner a few years ago, but i didn't know where all the buttons were used for. So i purchased the owners manual. Perfect! Just what i needed.
Using the Timers
Setting the Daily Timer
(Using the Remote Control) Once you have set the Daily Timer, the timer will be activated at the same time every day. The Timer indicator ( ) on the display shows that the Daily Timer you have set is in effect. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is displayed, the timer is activated. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is not displayed, the timer is deactivated.
Setting the OFF time (Example: 13:30).
1. Press the SET button. The hour digit of the OFF time blinks on the display. (The same time as the ON time will be automatically set.)
Set the hour you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Setting the ON time (Example: 10:15).
1. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button. âTIMERâ appears on the display. 2. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the OFF time blink on the display.
â¢ When the clock is not set, â0:00â appears on the display. Set the clock first. 2. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button again. The hour digit of the âONâ time blinks on the display.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ buttons.
Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to set the hour you want the Unit to be turned on. Pressing the NEXT Â¢ button moves the time forwards and pressing the 4 PREV. button moves it backwards. Press and hold the button to move the time rapidly.
Selecting the music source.
1. Press the SET button. The âTUNERâ or âCDâ blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the music source you want to listen to. The display changes as shown below: TUNERÃCDÃ(back to the beginning)
3. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the ON time blink on the display.
Setting the volume level.
1. Press the SET button. The current volume setting blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the volume level. -: The current volume level will be used. 0 to 50 : When the timer is turned on, the Volume will be automatically set to the selected level.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned on, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Press the SET button.
The timer setting is completed and the Timer indicator ( ) appears on the display. The display shows the each setting of the Timer and returns to the display before you set the Timer. (To be continued on the next page)
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…