There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Using the Timers
Setting the Daily Timer
(Using the Remote Control) Once you have set the Daily Timer, the timer will be activated at the same time every day. The Timer indicator ( ) on the display shows that the Daily Timer you have set is in effect. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is displayed, the timer is activated. â¢ When the Timer Indicator ( ) is not displayed, the timer is deactivated.
Setting the OFF time (Example: 13:30).
1. Press the SET button. The hour digit of the OFF time blinks on the display. (The same time as the ON time will be automatically set.)
Set the hour you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Setting the ON time (Example: 10:15).
1. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button. âTIMERâ appears on the display. 2. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the OFF time blink on the display.
â¢ When the clock is not set, â0:00â appears on the display. Set the clock first. 2. Press the CLOCK/TIMER button again. The hour digit of the âONâ time blinks on the display.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned off, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ buttons.
Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to set the hour you want the Unit to be turned on. Pressing the NEXT Â¢ button moves the time forwards and pressing the 4 PREV. button moves it backwards. Press and hold the button to move the time rapidly.
Selecting the music source.
1. Press the SET button. The âTUNERâ or âCDâ blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the music source you want to listen to. The display changes as shown below: TUNERÃCDÃ(back to the beginning)
3. Press the SET button. The minute digits of the ON time blink on the display.
Setting the volume level.
1. Press the SET button. The current volume setting blinks on the display. 2. Press the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button to select the volume level. -: The current volume level will be used. 0 to 50 : When the timer is turned on, the Volume will be automatically set to the selected level.
Set the minute you want the Unit to be turned on, using the 4 PREV. or NEXT Â¢ button.
Press the SET button.
The timer setting is completed and the Timer indicator ( ) appears on the display. The display shows the each setting of the Timer and returns to the display before you set the Timer. (To be continued on the next page)
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…