There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
LISTENING TO FM RADIO BROADCASTS
1. Press MENU while the player is on. 2. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the âFM Modeâ icon.
5. Press 6 (play/pause) again to delete the file. To cancel deleting, press 7 (stop). âNo Voice File!â appears in the display when there is no FM broadcast or voice track saved in the player. âNo Music File!â appears in the display when there is no music file saved in the player.
SET THE EQ
Normal sound Good for vocal music Good for classical music Boosts low and high frequency Good for live music Empowers bass sound Built-in 256 MB Flash Memory. Stereo (2 Channel) for Music Play and Mono (1 Channel) for Voice Recording. Playback Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Audio Output: 5 mW + 5 mW (32 Ohm) Power Supply: DC 1.5 V âLR03â or âAAAâ size battery Ã 1 Battery Life (Approx.): Playback: 10 hours (Alkaline Battery) Maximum Duration of Recording (Approx.): Voice Track: 12 hours FM Broadcasts: 6 hours Maximum Dimension Size (Approx.): 87 (L) Ã 35.5 (W) Ã 27.5 (H) mm Weight: 35 g (Battery not included) Accessories Supplied: Earphones Ã 1 USB cable Ã 1 CD-ROM (USB driver) Ã 1 Instruction manual Ã 1 Neck strap Ã 1 NOTES â¢ Specifications are subject to change without notice. Memory Size : Channels:
No Voice File!
You can set the preset sound mode for music play.
3. Press 6 (play/pause). The frequency will be shown on the display.
NOTES â¢ If the player has no files to delete, the âFile Deleteâ icon will not be displayed. â¢ You can only delete one file at a time. To delete all files, use the format function (see âSETTING UP FUNCTIONâ). Pop Classic
TUNE IN A STATION
To tune in the station, slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to set the frequency while in FM mode. To auto-search up or down the station, slide and hold Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse), and release it when the message âRelease Key nowâ appears on the display. The frequency step is 50 kHz interval (for Canada, 100 kHz interval).
SETTING UP FUNCTIONS
1. Press MENU while the player is on. 2. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the Setup icon and press 6 (play/pause).
Rock Live Bass Boost
Release Key now
The station is being searched. When searching up, the following message appears.
3. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the desired icon and press 6 (play/pause).
Language Play mode Back Light Contrast
SET THE SLEEP TIMER
Sleep timer setting
A B C D E F G H
When a strong signal is received, âSTEREOâ will appear on the display. Now the player is receiving the FM broadcast.
You can set the sleep timer.
Off 15 mins
Sleep timer off Turns off in 15 minutes Turns off in 30 minutes Turns off in 45 minutes Turns off in 60 minutes
â¢ The battery life may differ depending on condition. â¢ The maximum duration of recording indicated above is when no file is stored in the player.
If the signal is not strong enough, it will automatically be monaural.
EQ SETUP 30 mins Sleep timer 45 mins Format 60 mins Default Setting NOTE The counter resets if the player is operated while the sleep timer is set. The counter will start counting down if there is no operation made.
PRESET A STATION
You can preset up to 20 stations. 1. Tune in a station to preset. 2. Press MENU. 3. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the âSave Stationâ icon.
4. Press 6 (play/pause). âSave as M01?â, for example, appears on the display.
Save as M01?
5. Press 6 (play/pause) again.
4. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the setting option. 5. Press 6 (play/pause). To cancel the Setup Mode, press 7 (stop) or MENU repeatedly.
SET THE FORMAT SET THE LANGUAGE A
Preset number Language
You can format the player by deleteing all the data stored in the player.
You can set the language used for the menu on the screen. When the file name contains Chinese characters, it will be displayed in Chinese.
YES / NO
YES (Start Format) NO
Starts format Cancels format
The preset number appears on the display. NOTE If you preset more than 20 stations, the 21st station will overwrite the preset number "01".
English Simp Chinese (Simplified Chinese) Trad Chinese (Traditional Chinese) NOTES
LISTEN TO THE PRESET STATION
1. Press 6 (play/pause) while in FM mode.
â¢ If you format the player, all the data stored in the player will be deleted. â¢ Do not format the player in any other ways than mentioned above. It may disable the player to record or playback files.
2. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the desired preset station.
SET THE PLAY MODE
SET TO DEFAULT
Normal play Current track repeatedly All tracks repeatedly All tracks in random order All tracks repeatedly in random order
You can set the desired play mode.
You can set all the settings to default. Default settings Volume: 18 Language: English Play mode: EQ: Back light Contrast Sleep Timer: Normal Normal 3 seconds Middle Disable
3. Press 6 (play/pause).
Normal Repeat One Repeat All Random Random Repeat
RECORD FM BROADCAST
1. Tune in a station to record. 2. Press REC to start recording.
FM frequency: 87.50MHZ
3. Press 7 (stop) to stop recording. NOTE â¢ The recorded FM station is stored as a Voice Record track.
Slide the (hold) switch to the 3 direction to lock all controls.
SET THE BACK LIGHT
The message âKey Locked!â briefly appears on the display.
RECORDING A VOICE TRACK
1. Press MENU while the player is on. 2. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the âthe Voice Record iconâ.
The back light of the player will be lit with any button/dial/switch operation. You can set the preset time period for the back light to be lit.
001.vo i c e 0 0 1 .WAV Key Locked!
The Lock icon will be displayed. To unlock Controls, release the (hold) switch.
Off 3 sec 6 sec
Back light off Back light on for 3 seconds Back light on for 6 seconds
3. Press 6 (play/pause). 4. Press REC to start recording.
001.vo i c e 0 0 1 .WAV
001.vo i c e 0 0 1 .WAV Key UnLocked!
5. Press 7 (stop) to stop recording. NOTES â¢ The message âMemory Full!â appears when the playerâs capacity reaches its maximum. â¢ The recorded voice track is converted into monaural WAV files and stored in the player's internal memory.
Problem The player does not function. Solution - This player provides versatile operations under microcomputer control. If the player cannot be properly operated by pressing any button, remove the battery and insert it again after a while. - Make sure the HOLD switch is off. - Replace the battery. There is no sound or a lot of noise. - Make sure the earphone is correctly connected to the player. - Wipe the earphone plug with a clean cloth. - Keep the player away from other equipment, such as mobile phones or televisions. - Turn the volume up. - Take the battery out for about 10 seconds and re-insert it. - Adjust the contrast. - If your operating system is Windows 98SE, be sure to install the USB driver from the supplied CD-ROM in your computer.
SET THE CONTRAST
DELETING A FILE
You can delete recorded music, FM broadcast or voice tracks. 1. Press MENU while the player is on. 2. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the âFile Deleteâ icon and press 6 (play/pause).
You can set the preset contrast of the display.
Low Middle High
Dark Normal Bright The player suddenly stops working. The display is too dark or too bright. Your computer does not recognize the player.
3. Slide Â¢ (forward) / 4 (reverse) to select the file to delete. 4. Press 6 (play/pause). The message âDelete?â appears in the display. The display figure below is an example of a voice track.
001.vo i c e 0 0 1 .WAV Delete?