There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Preventing static electricity
1. Grounding to prevent damage by static electricity
Electrostatic discharge (ESD), which occurs when static electricity stored in the body, fabric, etc. is discharged, can destroy the laser diode in the traverse unit (optical pickup). Take care to prevent this when performing repairs.
2. About the earth processing for the destruction prevention by static electricity
In the equipment which uses optical pick-up (laser diode), optical pick-up is destroyed by the static electricity of the work environment. Be careful to use proper grounding in the area where repairs are being performed.
2-1 Ground the workbench
Ground the workbench by laying conductive material (such as a conductive sheet) or an iron plate over it before placing the traverse unit (optical pickup) on it.
2-2 Ground yourself
Use an anti-static wrist strap to release any static electricity built up in your body.
(caption) Anti-static wrist strap Conductive material (conductive sheet) or iron plate
3. Handling the optical pickup
1. In order to maintain quality during transport and before installation, both sides of the laser diode on the replacement optical pickup are shorted. After replacement, return the shorted parts to their original condition. (Refer to the text.) 2. Do not use a tester to check the condition of the laser diode in the optical pickup. The tester's internal power source can easily destroy the laser diode.
4. Handling the traverse unit (optical pickup)
1. Do not subject the traverse unit (optical pickup) to strong shocks, as it is a sensitive, complex unit. 2. Cut off the shorted part of the flexible cable using nippers, etc. after replacing the optical pickup. For specific details, refer to the replacement procedure in the text. Remove the anti-static pin when replacing the traverse unit. Be careful not to take too long a time when attaching it to the connector. 3. Handle the flexible cable carefully as it may break when subjected to strong force. 4. It is not possible to adjust the semi-fixed resistor that adjusts the laser power. Do not turn it.
Attention when CD mechanism assembly is decomposed
*Please refer to "Disassembly method" in the text for pick-up and how to CD mechanism detach the CD mechanism assembly. assembly 1. Remove the door & middle cabinet. 2. Solder the short-circuit land on the flexible board, before the flexible board is removed from connector CON1 on the main board. (When the flexible board is removed without putting up solder, the CD mechanism assembly might destroy.) 3. Please unsolder the short-circuit land after connecting the flexible board with the CON1 on the main board, when you install CD mechanism assembly in the substrate. 1-4 Flexible board
short-circuit land CON1 on the main board